Sunday, September 18, 2005

Good Wedding

Goran and Heather's wedding was crazy amazing. The bride and her bridesmaids wore Vera Wang, there were over 300 candles and I would estimate around 2,000 roses all over the reception area. Filet Mingon for dinner, 4 open bars (free) all night plus a Gormet Martini Bar (yum chocolate martini...) I got pictures but they are QUITE dark (as everything was candlelit) so I may have to clean them up before posting.

Ayesha (moran's wife) is pregnant with B/G twins, dejan's son is around 6 mo old and Brian just had baby #2 and I learned from Angie Toson-Pettit that Justin Toson just had a baby girl named anna (Shannon, did you know that?) and they are moving to oconomowoc!

The train ride down was nice and our hotel was lovely. Had breakfast at one of the 3,000 star bucks on Michigan Ave and took a window shopping walk after breakfast. Now I plan on laying down all day and sleeping with the kiddies.
Mail me!