Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Awful Tuesday (Monday)

Owen got sick at daycare with a 102 fever and projectile puking yesterday so I had to leave work and go to the Dr. (2nd time in less than 7 days) He hadnt eaten at all so I tried a bottle which 30 sec later he proceeded to throw up all over my dry clean only pants....sigh

Dr. Biebel said he was going to call what Owen had "a disease unique to Owen." Its pretty much upper respiratory with an upset tummy from all the phlegm and coughing....poor kid.

So I'm covered in puke with a pretty listless, feverish baby, going to Mack's for custard because, I'm covered in puke with a pretty listless, feverish baby. I buy a 1/2 gal of Rocky Road for dale and `/2 gal of mocha almond fudge for me. I forget the 1/2 gal there for RR, and had to go back 5 hours later to pick up.

Owen spent about 2 hrs sweating out his fever on me last night and slept OK till about 4:30am.

Today I have not seen my boss yet (Ive been here 3 hours) I think we may be avoiding each other?!
Mail me!