Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Yesterday my dad got a hole in one at moor downs. They gave him the flag for the hole and hes getting the ball framed and his name will be in the paper. He's very proud of himself.!!!! Good Job Dad!

Mike stopped by last night. he moved to Virgina not Portland (why did I think portland) he is BIG into spellfire and they now do online boosters. They have created a card for an old D&D character I had...here is the link to my picture: Mary's Card Its a long story and an old joke... I had to sign my card for mike which I imblazoned with "mary's ass" over the ass of the card.

Watched the last episode of Freaks and Geeks last night, it is so sad this show is over, it sucks.

Tonight is MW---only like 9 days till the new set comes out!!!

The girls birthday party is this saturday and as previously mentioned, you're all welcome to stop by...please let me know if you are planning on that so we can have alot of food and bev's for you!
Mail me!