Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Today I am tired. I didnt sleep very well last night, my back hurts. I spent latter part of last night organizing the mech room and now it is clean(ish). Tonight I am going to try and get Dale to fix the clogged bathroom sink. Malinda bit Mya at daycare yesterday and I had to sign this incident report because my kid is a biter. Their teacher said "well we thought it was so cute that Malinda was trying to kiss Mya until Mya started screaming." I should have told them Minda does not kiss, she bites. (her dad was a biter too).

Dale's grandma Sally isnt doing very good. She just had a breast removed due to cancer and went back in to start chemo and her PET scan found 4 or 5 other cancer "hot spots." So Dales uncle Bob (hes a dr) is going to tt her doctor and find out what the deal is....good luck grandma!
Mail me!