Friday, August 20, 2004

Yesterday I ate lunch at "Real Chilli" and boy was it yum.

Today I discovered something slightly disturbing about my bosses boss. He has this habit of talking to customers and using the phrase "you people." As in "when are you people going to pay this lease?" Now I know he means "you people" to be "the people in charge at your business or organization," however he called a customer this morning that happens to be an Islamic/Black Fundamentalist organization and was using the phrase "you people" like 15 times in the conversation. He couldnt seem to grasp why the lady he was taking to was getting more and more upset every time he said "we dont want to deal with this from you people for 30 months, and when will you people be making the payments?" Im feeling its a lawsuit waiting to happen if I repo them.. thoughts?
Mail me!