Thursday, October 31, 2002

ok, I have time, I now begin my 100 days 100 blogs list of 100 things about mary:

ALL ABOUT THE BAUMER


1. I am 25 years old.


2. I am married.


3. Iam allergic to cats and pennicilin


4. I own a cat, her name is zazi


5. My favorite book is "A Prayer for Owen Meany" by John Irving


6. One of my favorite directors is Wes Anderson (he did Rushmore & The Royal Tennenbaums)


7. My dad is a music teacher


8. My mom has worked for the same company for over 30 years.


9. I sue people for a living


10. I am one of 4 "Marys" at my workplace


11. I drive a black truck, I used to drive a black Jetta


12. I workout at the gym 3-4 times a week


13. My favorite video game is Final Fantasy


14. My all time favorite CD is the foo fighers "the color and the shape"


15. My favorite Beatle is Ringo


16. My favorite movie of all time is "all about eve."


17. The best season of the year is Fall


18. If I could live anywhere in Wisconsin I would live in Appleton


19. The worlds best store ever is Pottery Barn


20. I use a fountain pen


21. I still wear swatches


22. I already know the names of the children I plan to have with my husband.


23. I use far too much chapstick


24. I love to take pictures with my digital camera


25. I went to Alaska for my honeymoon


26. I was married on a holiday, Groundhog Day


27. The friend that lives the farthest away from me is Mike-Wakayama, Japan


28. The friend that lives closest to me lives in my house, Dale.


29. I have never broken a bone


30. I still have my appendix


31. My favorite website is half.com


32. My favorite color is Purple


33. I have never been out of the county


34. I don't like Seinfeld


35. The Simpsons is the best show on TV now


36. My favorite shows are "Buffy the Vampire Slayer", "Angel", & "Gilmore Girls."


37. The best TV shows of all time are "Twin Peaks" and "The Muppet Show."


38. I have seen Barry Manilow in Concert


39. I have seen Arrowsmith in concert with Jackyl (16th row center!)


40. I don't know what my natural hair color is


41. I don't take out the garbage in our house.


42. I just started doing cross stich and have been making gifts for my family and friends.


43. I hang up on telemarketers


44. I have 3 email accounts


45. I have a list of every book I have read (title, author, and number of pages) for the past 5 years, my father has a list from the past 30+ years.


46. I spend too much money every month on books.


47.I have 9 piercings


48. My eyes are hazel and they turn kermit the frog green when I cry or am allergic to something.


49. I eat meat, I won't eat veal or shellfish or crab.


50. My favorite restaurant is Jalisco's, I order the same dish every time I go there. I have ordered the same dish everytime for the past 7 years.


Thats enough for today (as my break is over) look for 50 more in the future.

-**mary