Friday, November 24, 2006

Monsoon

Dale and I went to Monsoon and I guess I was expecting more from a "Mo's" Restaurant...I guess I should have been tipped off since it was in a Strip Mall...the food was clearly an attempt to compete with crap, that asian fusion place at Mayfair...crap......arg...We had lettuce wraps (you cant screw those up) and I had a spicy szchwan chicken with green beans (yummy) and Dale had something with scallops (I dont do the shellfish thing) but the veggies looked good...all in all wasnt bad and it certainly wasnt overpriced...I just had a laugh with Dale that I have eaten there when it was the Forum (greek family), some thai place and now asian fusion...also made me sad that Manichan's closed in Oconomowoc (the best Thai ever).

We got a call today from our Senators office that we have a tour of the capital on the 16th when we are in DC, thats cool.

Came home after dinner (really early) played my birthday present (FF XII) and opened Dale's birthday present a week early (4 cans of German imported Drinking chocolate and man did that kick ass!) and now its about 10:30 and I admit to not wanting to go to bed..

Listening to Jack Johnson on my i-pod (Sing-a-longs- & Lullabyes for the film Curious George) because he is beyond mellow....

Also shoutouts to Toni who got me a $50.00 Itunes card (bought movies) Robin who sent a card and a Starbucks card (can drink coffee while watching the movies) and to Ryan who reminded me that I am only a few short years away from Free Coffee at McDonalds due to my old age (you bastard!)...sorry I missed your call, we were at dinner and then, well you know, video games occupied me and the phone was on vibrate...

Tomorrow I have to run to Memory Junction (pick up my kit and they are having a rummage sale of all their class room supplies...), run to the Gym (no idea if its lifting day or cardio day...), thinking of taking the kids to Grandmas in the afternoon (maybe leave them there and catch a movie?) and then thats pretty much it....maybe also Dale can install (or whatever) the external HD he bought today...
Mail me!