Friday, June 30, 2006

I have a (mostly) finished bathroom! Thanks to Nick (who found the
blog as he was searching for my address) I have smooooth walls and a
non mouldy-wet basement. If you have some crap you need done around
your house, I would highly recommend Nick, he's quick, he's not gonna
rape your wallet, and if he gets the chance he brings slave labor (ie
his kids) to help finish! Once I get home tomorrow I'll take some
pictures and post them on my site…Also thanks to Nick for not
mentioning the contents of the blog to people that would most likely
be pissy about it *wink*

Today has been a hell of a long day, I
now work my late night alone in our group…so instead of being bored
with Brenda (who I disliked) I am bored alone…whatever…This morning I
went back to bed for 2 hours, woke up, scrapbooked a bit, hit the gym,
hit the bank, hit the subway, went to work and that's about it…


Tomorrow, Thank God, Is Friday. I have to hit home depot for paint to
prime and texture the bathroom (yellow coming my way!) and then I'd
like to get at least that done this weekend. Friday nite I have no
plans (I have North Country @ home from Netflix-watched Underworld
Evolution last night (not enough Kate Beckensdale Boobies was the
official decision from both Dale & I) and I am not sure what else
should be arriving tomorrow… (my email tells me Syriana-which I think
Ryan liked, and my in laws liked).

Saturday: NO PLANS…Sunday-I
have a new friend (god that sounds fucking 5 years old) coming over to
crop with me Sunday night…Monday…Waterpark…Tuesday

, Pool in backyard?
Wed, back to work 3 day week!

Also getting 2 new books from 2 of
my favorite authors on Saturday via Amazon.com (maybe if I'm lucky
they will show up today!) I am finishing up Everything Is Illuminated
(the book, watched the movie last week) and its incredibly sad.


Mail me!