Monday, March 06, 2006

sorry

Since I cant do internet at work Ive been lax about posting. Work is work...same shit different day and prob. someone has been told "why dont you call back when you are acting like an adult."

This weekend Madison (a room at the edgewater for me and dale) and Robins Party Saturday and Mickey's Dairy Bar (drool) Sunday Morning. Owen getting surgery on Friday...Blood work only 1/2 back, 1 of the tests completely normal, the other one (platelet factor?) back tomorrow AM. My doctor also informed me I will be on blood thinners for the rest of my life & I was about 30 min away from either loosing all function in my leg or the leg itself. I guess I knew I was close to dying because of the blood clot but I didnt realize it was that (THAT) serious. Hello, I have been introducted to my own Mortality and it is frightening.

Hellos to laura in Africa and congrats to Ryan who found a snowy owl pellet (rarity for this far south)
Mail me!