Monday, March 27, 2006

bad blogger!

I have been a horrible blogger of late. I suck.

That being said, we had a very busy weekend. Friday I left work around 3pm to go home chuck dinner together for the kids and leave to go out to dinner with my boss, her husband, and her friends. We went to Tumbleweeds and I had a bourbon chicken dish which was quite tasty. We went to Circle B's in Cedarburg which is a HUGE bowling alley/bar/banquet hall to see 2 bands: The Crisis and Separate Ways (which is a Journey Tribute band!).

The 1st band was all covers of pop-y songs and they were pretty good…the crowd was into it…I was falling asleep because 11:30 is way past my bedtime. The 1 st band ended and had to change the stage so my boss Sally and her husband Jim and I went and watched final 4 TV (bummer for my pool!) till the band started.

The band as I said is a Journey cover band…the lead singer could be a dead ringer for Steve Perry, if you squinted, and were drunk and accepted the fact that this guy is about 50 lbs heavier than Steve Perry. He wears the red tuxedo jacket on stage that Steve Perry wore in the (I think) "Don't Stop Believing" video…Its hilarious….The sound was HORRIBLE and way too loud. The band opens with "Separate Ways" and all you could hear was the music, couldn't hear the singer AT all! We left after 4 songs or so…

I got home around 2am-ish? So Saturday started at me at 4 hours (or so) of sleep! The kids had their dentist appointment that morning…the girls did really well at the dentist…Mya has her two year molars and is cutting more teeth as we speak (as is Malinda). Mya fell about 3 weeks ago and bashed her inner lip, the dentist said there is some scar tissue, but her tooth isn't loose which is good. We just have to watch it in case something comes up and they have to do something on the tooth.

Saturday afternoon the girls and I drove into Franklin to go to a jewelry party at a coworkers house (Joni). She gave Mya her son's Spiderman doll. My daughter then proceeded to sleep with Spiderman, eat with Spiderman, go potty with Spiderman etc…. We got lost going there but it all ended up OK in the end.

Yesterday we had one hell of a busy day. 7 am found us in the car on the way to zoo for a pancake breakfast. Then we went to my inlaws to visit for an hour. Then we went back to the zoo for 2 hours. Then we went for a drive to let the kids nap…then on to Chuck E Cheese with Auntie V and her "friend" Dan (Malinda kept asking V, "where is your friend go?")…then home to watch Spiderman 2 (again)….

More laundry was done last night (yech), we played a bit of Diablo II, cleaned the (horrible) kitchen…put away the baked encheladas I made (yum yum) and sent Dale to the store for hamburger buns, hot dog buns, and beer (to boil the Italian Sausage's)….

THIS WEEK….rummage sale this weekend for the Twins which will take much time, I also need to go get a passport (in case they do send Dale to Germany-I WILL be going along or at least coming for a visit.).

Watching "Serenity" tonight on DVD from Netflix. The kids watched Chicken Little (not impressed) over the weekend…..
-- ********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
Mail me!