Sunday, October 23, 2005

Weekend

Friday night, Yoga canceled, very sad. Calf still sore from Pigeon and balance moves last week.

Saturday, Pumpkin Farm Twins party, girls had fun, Owen sick so stayed with Grandma, saturday night found me in Urgent care (see below) with Owen as he has croup and got a nebulizer treatment to help him breathe.

What are the chances that I see not one, but TWO HUGE deer in my parents neighborhood less than a block from each other. I guess urban sprawl is making the deer roam around the million dollar houses.

Today Packers (bastards) at my Aunt and Uncle's house in Delafield, kids sick and cranky, me sick and cranky, house is a mess.

This week work, Yoga, work, workout, work work work, sleep.

Also my brother had a date (2!) with the same girl from his teaching classes. CRAZY!
Mail me!