Monday, October 18, 2004

This weekend we went to the Betty Brinn Children's Museum and the girls made puppets and ran around going bonkers.....pictures to follow.

Malinda is teething really bad and keeps chewing on her hand....she's been cranky. We tought her how to do "TOUCHDOWN" when ever the packers or badgers score...then she claps her hands, very cute.

they Spent part of yesterday with Grandma, Dale raked leaves, I shopped for food and pharmecuitcals, then we cleaned a bit....it was a nice break.

So here's my quandry for the day: If Princess Leia is a princess by virtue of being adopted by the King and Queen of Alderan and her planet (and her parents) was destroyed early in Episode IV, why isn't then she Queen Leia? (because she is not queen by virtue of her mother Padme Amadala since Naboo's queen is an elected position and her mother was a senator (presumably) when she died.) Just something that bothered me as I watched Epi IV and V this weekend.
Mail me!