Sunday, June 29, 2003

hello...today and last nite were busy nites...went to Johnson Creek with jeff and dale to play mechwarrior (dale won) which was good since he lost today at Hobbytown (woo hoo muench!) and was cheated at AGP tonite. I guess Eric decided to play a bigger army than allowed and Tim, Andy, and Dale were screwed. personally I wouldnt play with him anymore if I were them... I would just boycott him as a player. Now dale is at Steves on Bluemound with everyone drinking and (I assume) bitching.

News for everyone. Our Babyshower with all our friends is on July 12th, 2003, our place, I think 3pm, check with robin for details...if you didnt get an invite or an email invite, come anyways...bring lawn chairs, bring lawn games, bring sunscreen. We are registered at Target & Babies R Us hoorah.

tomorrow is visiting the kitty at the baumers, going to my aunts for the family baby shower and coming home with 100000 baby thingys which need to be put away. According to Jeff we will get more blankets than we know what to do with.

Tonight I was locked out of the house so I spent a few hours at Jeff and Kristys eating dinner, playing with Kieran etc...Went to the family house and lay down and finally dale picked me up to come home where I have been watching "seven" on tv. That was pretty stupid because now I am wired and cant sleep. ergo, I am blogging at 12:24am.

I also found a new sign of the end of the world, I guess Dennis Miller is now in Bush's corner for reelection, Click Here what has the world come to?