Friday, June 27, 2003

Hello! You can now leave comments for me on the webpage...Click on the comment link to leave a comment etc...Its been pretty crazy around our house the past few weeks. I'm pretty much on house arrest, working from home, trying not to walk around too much, laying down all the time...Its getting harder to get up off of things when im sitting or lying down....Ive been missing phone calls because I cant get to the phone in time (you would think i would just keep the phone with me...that would be too simple.)

Cleaning has become really hard too. I tried to clean the bathtub last nite (well I did clean it) it just was impossible to bend the right way to get it done quickly...I think thats the last time I clean the tub for awhile.

Ive set up shop in the babies room for my home office for the time being. Im on the big green comfy chair and the printer is next to the changing thingy and I have shit all over the crib and floors, its pretty humerous. The cat seems pretty pissed off that I'm in here since she has decided to claim this room as her own.

Speaking of cats, dales parents have a new kitten who is named squeeks. We are going over to see him on Sunday. Sunday is also the day of the 1st babyshower (relatives only)...Which means loading up the car with stuff.

Robin is throwing us a babyshower/BBQ at our place on JULY 12TH 2003!Come one come all, bring your lawnchairs, grab something off the babies gift list from target or babies r us and come eat brats and burgers and whatnot....We hope to play croquet or bocci in the backyard (hopefully mike can come and can bring his set), hang out, eat food, drink beer (for those of us who can drink) and generally be lazy with our friends!

Big good bye to Derek who is leaving for Japan in a month!