My cousin Heidi missed her calling as baker. It's the best damn recipe I've seen. I am most definitely trying it and feel the need to share this:)
Once again this year, I've had requests for my Christmas Rum Cake recipe so here goes:
Please keep in your files as I am beginning to get tired of typing this up every year!
... 1 cup Sugar
1 tsp. Baking Powder
... 1 cup Water
1 tsp. Salt
1 cup Brown Sugar
4 Large Eggs
1 Bottle Rum
2 cups Dried Fruit
Sample the Rum to check quality.
1. Take a large bowl; check the Rum again to be sure it is of the highest quality. Repeat.
2. Turn on the electric mixer.
3. Beat one cup of butter in a large fluffy bowl.
4. Add 1teaspoon of sugar. Beat again.
5. At this point, it is best to make sure the Rum is still OK. Try another cup just in case.
6. Turn off the mixerer thingy.
7. Break 2 eegs and add to the bowl and chuck iin the cup of dried fruit.
8. Pick the fruit up off the floor. Mix on the turner. If the fried druit getas stuck in the beaterers, just pry it loose with a drewscriver.
9. Sample the Rum to test for tonsisticity.
10. Next, sift 2 cups of salt, or something.
11. Check the Rum.
12. Now shift the lemon ice strain your nuts.
12. Add one table. Add a spoon of sugar, or somefink. Whatever you can find.
13. Greash the oven. Turn the cake tin 360 s and try not to fall over.
14. Don't forget to beat off the turner. Finally, throw the bowl through the window
Finish the Rum and wipe the counter with the cat.