Monday, October 30, 2006

fun fun happy (NOT)

So this weekend was our biyearly twins rummage. The good is I made over $400.00, the bad is we had a non club member sell. I had to divvy up the cash at the end. This non member got the dregs (IE her funds in change and whatnot) since she was the last to "cash out." Now I handed her this huge bag of ones and change and she wanted to count it, great, I hadnt yet...she then goes APESHIT because she is short cash (at the end of the day $47.00) she starts shaking she is so mad calling us all anal rententive jerks and thieves and how dare we do this and blah blah.

Now my kids and hers are standing there and I am handing her cash from my own wallet to make up her difference (no biggie) but she made me count this cash 5 f-ing times. 5.

If it had been anyone in our club, there would not have been a problem because #1 I know everyone that was there #2 I trust everyone there and #3, i know who they are and where they live. It was a pisser to the whole weekend.

Sunday we took the kids to toys r us to get xmas gifts (and blow some of my new found cash) That was cool.

The Packers won (hooray), I won my fantasy game (hooray x2), and i was able to work out today after work (hoooray x3).

Tomorow is Halloween (ooh spooky) and we are taking the kids trick or treating right after dinner. I have to set up the VCR to tape Gilmore Girls, Veronica Mars, and House. arg arg arg. I'll be up till 11pm watching my shows.

Also for those of you keeping track (me) I will be 30 in 24 days.

Tonight listening to many cover versions of the worlds saddest song "Hallelujah" by Leonard Cohen.
Mail me!