Friday, September 22, 2006

i have been busy with work (which every day makes me more sad as I
become less and less of an employee and more and more of a monkey on
an automated phone) and the kids...I have been reading some new books,
the new Dune book, new Artemis Fowl, new Alexander McCall Smith, new
Weis and Hickman Dragonlance book, plus we have some new books from my
favorite authors coming out next month! I'm overwhelmed!

I had
some tough news this week, a friend was sexually assulted and drugged
on vacation and just told me about it 2 nites ago. It was tough as
this person is a great person and I feel horrible that this happened
to them. So if they are reading, you know I'm thinking about
you...

Good luck to Ryan on his job interviews...vet tech huh?


Also I am 2-0 in my fantasy league, this is a tough week as my main
players are on byes, so this week is key for my team...

Dale also
started a new job this week on Tuesday...I guess its ok, we havent
seen each other much (had a meeting last nite late and I work tonite)
to discuss...

Sunday the packer game was cool, I now have a great
tan and Dale and I went to Fox River Brewery and it was nice to eat
dinner without yelling to "drink that milk and dont throw food at
Owen!"

This weekend back to Madison with the Twins for their
final appointment, possibly to farmers market or out to lunch, maybe
Gumby's for Pepperoni rolls (drooooool)...
Mail me!