Saturday, April 29, 2006

Twins Day

I am in West Bend today at my Twins Meeting for the state. There is a children's choir singing right now, not interested so I am blogging on the hospital computer.

Chances are good we won the capture the flag contest since we all but wiped out the other two groups on friday. So that is either around 475.00 per person (if we arent counting ryan) or like 450ish per person if we do...no one knows if we are or arent and no one wanted to ask Kurt..

Sally said to me that before she left on Thursday Kurt dragged her into his office (which is all he does all day apparantly) to ask HER if i was "ok" about him firing Ryan. Seriously, what the fuck? If he was so worried about what I (or umm anyone) thought about him firing Ryan or whoever he would have a fucking meeting about that or not fire that person at all... Seriously, he isnt the best manager in the world if he needs to think about what the rest of the staff thinks about him when he makes a decision.

The worst part about Thursday was every time he called Sally in his office AFTER he fired Ryan, Carrie would have a nervous breakdown thinking they were going to fire her because she was leaving the wrong message on answering machines.

Kurt also seemed pissed at me because I was NOT coming into work today. He is all like "but it is the last day of the month," (me) "uh huh, i worked my saturday, its ONE saturday per month, see you next month," (him) "but we need every dollar we can get." (me) "I Have 94k in, I think Im ok. See you Monday." (Him) "well be that way then." (me) "thanks for permission to have a weekend off of work!" (him) "well Im going to be here 14 hours on SUNDAY doing settlement letters " (me) "yes, that is why they pay you a salary and you pay me hourly. Its good to be the king, have a nice weekend (in my head-asshole)"

If the pay wasnt so good I would quit and stay home and sleep.

Netflix movies today, Cinderella Man, Goodnight and Goodluck, and The Ice Harvest.