Monday, July 25, 2005

It was way too hot yesterday (like 104?) but at least there was a slight windy breeze. Friday we took the kids to the county fair and saw all the animals. The girls loved looking at everything, they stayed up till around 8pm. Thursday night they went to the band concert with my parents and stayed up till 10pm…. Saturday we went to my Mom’s work picnic and the girls went bonkers in the air bounce, Malinda went apeshit over the clown and got her arms painted with a flamingo and cat, Mya was terrified of the clown (damn straight, clowns are scary)

We had to get Dale’s breaks fixed Saturday as well so we were doing a lot of running around picking up cars and dropping them off.

Sunday it was too hot to do much, my parents took the kids for 2 hours and Dale and I installed our new ceiling fan and I did some bathroom scrapage on the walls. I may be ready this week to drywall paste one wall and see how that works out. I hate my bathroom.

We also took the kids to Westwood for the Kindermusic demo, they had fun playing with that.

Good luck to Shannon on her Tuesday surgery.

YOU ARE ALL INVITED TO MY PLACE WED FOR THE CREATIVE MEMORIES CLASS AT 6:30PM.
Mail me!