Friday, February 25, 2005

So one of my life's goals was met yesterday. When I was in elementary school I read this book that I thought was great and for the LIFE of me I couldnt remember the title or the author, just what it was about. Well a big shout out to the librarian at the Children's section of the Waukesha Public Library who found the book I was obsessing over. It was called "Up From Jerhico Tel" by E.L. Koingsburg. Which makes sense as she also wrote "From the Mixed Up Files of Mrs. Basil E. Frankweiler" which in and of itself was a wierd book as is this book and I should have known better. So I was able to order a copy from ebay and now my elementary school favories collection of books shall be complete-moo ha ha

Today planning on heading to Old Navy and TJ Maxx for lunch to see if they have any jammies for the girls (they are almost too tall for the 18 mo sizes :(
Mail me!