Monday, April 26, 2004

Spent a weekend in Door County, WI (sans kiddies) with my company. Dale and I drove to washington island (took a 30 min ferry ride) and drove around for a while (nothing was open yet!) We went a climbed a huge lookout tower and then took the ferry back.

We had a great dinner at C&C Supper Club with my boss Kristin, her husband Ken, and my future boss (as he will take over the company from his dad) Mike and his wife Kiera-it was fun! On Saturday night after dinner we went swimming in the 24 hour indoor pool! Sunday we had brunch with Mike and Kiera and Larry and Gail (larry currently owns the company! We drove back home, stopped at the outlet mall in Oshkosh (bought some summer outfits for the girls) and picked the kids up....Spent yesterday watching "Master and Commander, far side of the world" *(my rating-ih, just OK) and turned in early (after pounding out 2 loads of laundry and an hour or so of FF X2.)

This week I am getting a foot and a half of my hair cut off, colored etc....plus we have MW tomorrow night. see ya!
Mail me!