Sunday, September 07, 2003

well its pretty likely ill be back in the hospital tomorrow. i was puking rainbows today and have a fever. I am going to the doctor tomorrow and may be admitted. Is'nt that super?? Ihave had more problems after being pregnant than i did during!! Kristy must have jinxed me!! (haha)

Dale has been super wonderful taking care of the poopers, plus our parents have been working the night shift. Fred and Toni are here right now. Its been great that everyone is helping since I can barely function myself. its totally miserable since i dont have any meds to remove the kidney stone, i just sit (lay) here and wait. totally bunk.

here are some more pictures of the kids, hopefully you like, we think they are cute. babies

in other news our neighbors stopped by with cinnamon bread which dale assured me was tasty. i wish i could eat it. i guess the plus of not eating is I am losing weight like crazy, the downside is my milk will be effected if i dont eat.